Customers increasingly come to CRGI for hard to find rubber products. These products range in complexity and size, from small replacement rubber parts for furniture and antiques, to large custom fabrications produced as replacement parts for industrial machinery and equipment. In every case, CRGI aims to manufacture a product that not only replaces the original part, but exceeds it in quality and performance.
Hard to Find Rubber Products from CRGI
CRGI is equally adept at manufacturing hard to find rubber products in small or large production volumes. Our large volume orders typically involve the production of custom fabricated rubber products for specialized applications. Hard to find rubber products that CRGI manufactures includes the following:
- Automotive products, including gaskets, pedal pads, fuel system components, grommets and plugs, NVH parts, and gimp seals and trim. We supply automotive rubber products to the vehicle programs of many of the world’s leading automakers, including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, BMW, and others. Please visit our Automotive & OEM page for further information on these products.
- Custom fabricated rubber products for industrial machinery and equipment, including high-wear and severe service applications. CRGI custom fabricates rubber parts and components for a variety of industrial machinery and equipment, including machine skirting and guarding, replacement belts for slingers and aggregates equipment, truck bed liners, dock bumpers, equipment pads, vehicle mud flaps, snow plow blade deflectors, and more. Please visit our Custom Fabrication page for more information on these products.
- Seals and gaskets for a variety of sealing applications. Applications we can service include MRO replacement parts and parts for new applications and products. Please visit our Sealing Solutions page for further information on these products.
- Fabricated rubber products for home and office furniture, appliances and antiques. These include parts for new products as well as replacement parts for worn-out originals.
Hard to Find Rubber Products from CRGI: Materials
Materials that CRGI uses to produce hard to find rubber products include:
- Rubbers, including EPDM, SBR, Silicone, Nitrile, Butyl, Neoprene, Viton, and other compounds.
- Microcellular open and closed cell foams.
- Advanced materials, including metal-detectable and anti-microbial silicone rubbers, ballistic grade rubber, reinforced and non-reinforced urethane sheeting, felts, cork and cork composites, memory foam, and ceramic paper.
If you have an application that requires a hard to find rubber part, CRGI is your preferred supply partner. To find out more about how we can meet your needs and requirements, please contact our sales department at email@example.com.