A key aspect of our business at Canada Rubber Group Inc. (CRGI) is the custom fabrication of a wide variety of industrial rubber products. Over the years, customers have come to us for the fabrication of both new and replacement parts for a diverse range of uses, including the following:
- Equipment pads. Durable rubber pads on which to mount or position equipment. These pads help protect equipment and operators by absorbing shocks and reducing vibration and noise.
- Machine skirting. Machines and equipment can be the sources of spilled materials and all sorts of dirt and debris. Rubber skirts form tight seals on machines and equipment, helping to prevent and contain material spills.
- Truck bed liners. Hard wearing rubber impact liners for truck and trailer beds.
- Dock bumpers. Thick rubber bumpers, designed to absorb the shocks from trucks and trailers backing into shipping/receiving docks.
- Mud flaps. Heavy-duty flaps designed to reduce the amount of spray and mud thrown off by vehicle tires.
- Rubber snow plow blades and snow plow blade deflectors. Heavy-duty rubber snow plow blades for clearing snow and slush from roads and highways. We also manufacture rubber deflector strips, mounted on the top surface of a plow blade, to improve snow containment and blade efficiency.
- Cab coverings. Thick conveyor belting can make an excellent covering for the open cabs of vehicles used in the forestry, resource extraction, and other industries.
- Flooring and matting. Hard-wearing floor coverings for a variety of industrial and commercial uses.
- Replacement belts for slingers and industrial equipment. We can fashion replacement belts for stone slingers and most types of industrial equipment.
- Vulcanized sleeves, connectors and boots. Durable rubber parts for a wide variety of applications.
- Die cut products, including gaskets, seals, stripping, etc.
Industrial rubber products we fabricate are produced from a variety of rubber compounds that are application-purposed. Our wide range of materials allows us to choose compounds which service particular applications, such as those requiring high wear and abrasion resistance, flexibility, or the ability to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
Fabricating industrial rubber products requires strong manufacturing capabilities backed up by specialized skills. At CRGI, we use the latest production equipment and methods, and our fabrication experts have many years of proven experience in fabrication techniques, including cutting, skiving, bonding, laminating, etc.
To find out more about the industrial rubber products we can fabricate for your application, please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.